ladyelevator

sketches.crafts.projects.rollerderby.kitties

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crafty Feast, etc.

I was accepted in my first juried craft show. I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't be....with all the stuff that's been going on I've run outta the initial steam. I've got plenty of ideas, it's the confidence and willpower I'm missing.

My wristcushion on the vendor page...I should probably make more of those.

There's been a lot of derby drama going on as of late. It would be fine it I wasn't directly involved. I won't even waste my time typing it, it's so stupid. I hate it, but it's affected me greatly. I've been in a serious funk. That coupled with Audrey and the stress of buying a house is crazy...I didn't know how easy I had it.

Speaking of buying a house, we are trying to put a bid on the Tanager place. It should be in by next week. I'm excited and can't stop mentally moving out of the current place and decorating the new one...makes me kind of feel grown up.

The veggies are doing fine. Looks like they are trying to outgrown their containers. There are several blossoms on both the pepper plants and we've harvested some cilantro for an awesome pasta dish.

Also, we're doing the Neilson ratings again. I love it! They also seem to correspond with bout weeks though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home