ladyelevator

sketches.crafts.projects.rollerderby.kitties

Friday, May 28, 2010

Under contract.

We put in our bid and received a counter offer that we accepted. Details were ironed out and we are now under contract. The inspection is scheduled for Wednesday, June 2nd in the afternoon. I hope it goes well and there isn't anything seriously wrong or a lot of back and forth. I'm hoping for a quick and easy process, but I'm just a newb.

I've made some progress for the craft show and have developed even more ideas. Sometimes I wish I could turn off my brain....

The veggies are doing lovely and I hope we have a nice sunny spot for them at the new place.

Last night, some of the Sirens had a Butt Naked Trivia sendoff for Josie Stalin. She's in the military and skated a couple months with us and in the Charleston game. I'm going to miss her on and off the track. Why must all the military peeps be cool and missable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home