ladyelevator

sketches.crafts.projects.rollerderby.kitties

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Moving days.

This has to be the most exhausting July 4th weekend I've ever had. Craftyfeast was Sunday in Columbia, a day that I have been dreading oh so long now. I have to say that it went rather smoothly. I think that if it were just my event then that would not have been the case. It was great having a group to share the nerves and all the tiny components of setup and follow through. This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful collective! I ran across several other great vendor, had awesome ice cream and custard ice, had a great time hanging out with Cola friends and even squeezed in a few fireworks on the walk to the car.

After the long day Sunday, Adams and I drove back home because we had to meet the tree guy at Tanager to make sure he cuts down the right ones. That went easier than expected and we were able to take almost 6 carloads of stuff over (two of those before lunch even!) and get a few necessities from Lowe's, our new favorite store. Tonight Adams has D&D and I have derby so moving festivities will resume tomorrow night with the help of my family. My brother has already said that "he doesn't want to, but he will." That is love right there. Family=free labor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home