ladyelevator

sketches.crafts.projects.rollerderby.kitties

Monday, March 25, 2013

Grocery getter


I did it. I actually finished a project and it didn't take 3 years just 10 days. I was searching through Ravelry and came across a pattern for this market bag. I liked it and it seems like a quick project with great reviews. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the pattern came from a book I owned: Stitch N' Bitch: Superstar Knitting. The pattern called for fingering weight yarn which I had, but wanted to save just in case the pattern proved to difficult to keep my attention. Overall, I am happy with the result. The lace pattern was perfect for a lace noob like myself and it knitted up really fast with the worsted weight yarn. I knitted this for a friend. I hope she likes it.

ON TO THE NEXT PROJECT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home